PDX Downhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

A Night with Longboards and a Stretch-Hummer

5 posters

Go down

A Night with Longboards and a Stretch-Hummer Empty A Night with Longboards and a Stretch-Hummer

Post  Leviathan Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:04 am

If only we filmed more than just driving around...

Portland Downhill - Featuring Stretch-Hummer from Casey Morrow on Vimeo.
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

A Night with Longboards and a Stretch-Hummer Empty Re: A Night with Longboards and a Stretch-Hummer

Post  billy_the_kid Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:57 am

here's a link:
http://www.vimeo.com/1235067?pg=embed&sec=1235067

that's was a very fun night. the video documents it well. my favorite part is seeing david flying through the tunnel at the end! sick stuff. thanks for posting it so fast casey! woot.

billy_the_kid

Back to top Go down

A Night with Longboards and a Stretch-Hummer Empty Re: A Night with Longboards and a Stretch-Hummer

Post  Hovey Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:36 pm

AWESOME Casey! Damn you're ridiculously fast. Loved that you synced up the song with the clip of Huey and Billy doing the dre karaoke...ha ha. What a crazy fun night! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIR! that's what I was screaming coming down it. I'm glad everybody could make it out for this.

If anybody was curious, my uncle owed me for designing his original website for his limo company which I spent 50 + hours on. That's how the whole trade thing went down. All the effort very worth it. The funny part is he now books his limo through a different company for various reasons and the website is no longer up. oh well.
Hovey
Hovey

http://www.erichovey.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leviathan Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:48 pm

Thanks Eric, I am pretty certain I will never ride in a limo again for the rest of my life, but I am glad I got to and the circumstances were as perfect as they were!
Leviathan
Leviathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilder Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:50 pm

Drinking pabst in the back of a limo, how that's some classy gangsta skateboarding steez! Very jealous, looked like and epic session.
Wilder
Wilder

http://www.northwestlongboarding.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Revolutionist Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:36 pm

The video is amazing! Thanks for putting that together Casey, that is a night that won't be forgotten.
Revolutionist
Revolutionist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down