PDX Downhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

the SHOOG in on the Silverfish homepage!

4 posters

Go down

the SHOOG in on the Silverfish homepage! Empty the SHOOG in on the Silverfish homepage!

Post  Anti-Trend Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:21 am

I don't usually hang out on the fish', but I surfed over there and saw the feature spread about the Insect Nanotech boards.. then I realized, hey! that's Jeremy skating at my race!

haha, I'm pretty stoked that the shoog is the feature on silverfish, ..even though no one will ever know. AWESOME!

[url]www.silverfishlongboarding.com [/url]

Last edited by Anti-Trend on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Anti-Trend
Anti-Trend

Back to top Go down

the SHOOG in on the Silverfish homepage! Empty Re: the SHOOG in on the Silverfish homepage!

Post  billy_the_kid Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:24 am

that oughta draw a few more people to next years showdown...
kudos jeremy!

billy_the_kid

Back to top Go down

the SHOOG in on the Silverfish homepage! Empty Re: the SHOOG in on the Silverfish homepage!

Post  Anti-Trend Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:13 am

*EDIT! As I'm seeing it from my computer my subject post is showing up blank, so I'll post another description just incase its like that for others.

I don't go to Silverfish that often but when I brought up the page I saw that spread on the new Insect Nanotech boards with a picture of Jeremy riding one.. I was like HEY!, thats my race! Then I saw how it said what race it was and where mt race was held. Hell yeah! I thought was pretty dope. REPRESENT! lol

www.silverfishlongboarding.com
Anti-Trend
Anti-Trend

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:48 pm

hey, thats actually pretty cool.

Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  skate50mph Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Thanks Billy, and thanks to Nic, that's an awesome hill and I'm stoked to get such a clean photo from it. If you look closely at that photo, you can totally see the concentration and even a reflection of the center line off my helmet visor.

Thanks for putting on such a rad event.
skate50mph
skate50mph

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti-Trend Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:05 pm

I'm glad you liked it, things got kinda hectic but everyone seemed to have an okay time, and like the donuts and beer. I wanna do it next year but I'm contemplating how to pull it off..maybe one in the summer where its lighter in the mornings and we can have like a 6:00 a.m. race or something.
Anti-Trend
Anti-Trend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down