PDX Downhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Danimal goes south

4 posters

Go down

Danimal goes south Empty Danimal goes south

Post  Danimal Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:00 am

I'm heading down to South America this winter with my longboard. I hope to be down there for three to six months. If anybody knows good spots to hit up or skaters I might be able to contact to show me around it would be much appreciated. I'm going through Mexico, one or two Central American countries, then Brazil, Peru, Chili, Bolivia, and anything else that sounds cool. Thanks, this will be an epic trip if I survive.

Danimal

Back to top Go down

Danimal goes south Empty Re: Danimal goes south

Post  boarder's mom Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:02 pm

Good luck, sounds like an intriguing trip. Cabo San Lucas was beautiful 20 years ago, probably not so much now. I know not everyone is a silverfish fan, but they do have a Mexico and Central America, and Brazil and South America section.
Are you going to blog or post updates on your progress?

boarder's mom

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=668712960&ref=profile#/ho

Back to top Go down

Danimal goes south Empty Bolivia, Bolivia, Bolivia

Post  offenda Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:22 pm

Danny that's the coolest shit ever.

Let's talk next session. My best friend (a fricking Canuck so she's got scads of vacation time) goes down to Central America almost every year for surfing. She might have some ideas.

Otherwise, my advice is to plan on spending time traveling all around Bolivia. It's absolutely incredible. Sometimes rough travel, but totally worth it. Make sure you talk with David (pretty sure that was his name) who showed up for Billy's alley race. He skated La Paz, which astounds me since every open bit of pavement is coated in urban scum juice. Still one of the coolest cities I've been in though.

I'm so jealous.

offenda

Back to top Go down

Post  billy_the_kid Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:47 am

i'm curious when you are going to be in brazil. there's a possibility i might go to teutonia this year. i think it's in october... anyway, it'd be sick if i could join in on your crazy south american adventure.

billy_the_kid

Back to top Go down

Post  Danimal Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:28 pm

I'm not leaving till october so it will be a month or so before I hit Brazil. If you go billy maybe you can help me with some contacts down there. I do plan to keep some sort of updates on the local forums providing I can finde internet access. Thanks everyone for your input.

Danimal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down