PDX Downhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Portland is kickin ass up and down the left coast!!!

3 posters

Go down

Portland is kickin ass up and down the left coast!!! Empty Portland is kickin ass up and down the left coast!!!

Post  Revolutionist Wed May 28, 2008 12:18 am

I wanted to congratulate Casey, and Robin for taking 1st and 2nd at the California Republic Upright Series #5. A few of Portland's racers (Casey, Robin, Danimal, and Mikey) headed out last Friday to battle racers from all over the US and Canada at this Northern California race. The course was steep, littered with hairpin turns, and best of all Wet. Carnage swept over the course as Andrew Mercado decided to go bowling for racers. Casey held a solid lead in each heat, and came in a strong first place. Robin had to battle it out with Andrew for second, but got the advantage sliding into him through one of the final corners. A solid effort was put in by all, but Portland really showed that we could not be stopped by the weather.
As far as I know Portland currently has 10 podiums in out of town races this season. I figured it would be worth while to post them all:
Billy 2nd Place Danger Bay
Billy 1st Place California Republic #4
Casey 1st Place California Republic #5
Robin 2nd Place California Republic #5
Robin 3rd Place at DS The Bear
Robin 3rd Place DS Chinese ditch race
Robin 1st Place DS Cross town race
Robin 3rd Place Ditch Slap Overall
Skip 2nd Place DS Cross town race
Skip 2nd Place DS Layton Parking Block Slalom
Revolutionist
Revolutionist

Back to top Go down

Portland is kickin ass up and down the left coast!!! Empty Re: Portland is kickin ass up and down the left coast!!!

Post  Hovey Wed May 28, 2008 7:43 am

not to toot my own horn but I believe you forgot the Seattle Push Race that happened a few weeks ago...

Robin - 1st
Eric - 2nd

and we were the only 2 racers from Oregon...gotta love it! And if Casey could have raced it would have been Portland 1, 2, 3 guaranteed!
Hovey
Hovey

http://www.erichovey.com

Back to top Go down

Portland is kickin ass up and down the left coast!!! Empty Re: Portland is kickin ass up and down the left coast!!!

Post  Revolutionist Wed May 28, 2008 2:28 pm

That is 12 and counting.
Revolutionist
Revolutionist

Back to top Go down

Post  Robskey Thu May 29, 2008 2:16 am

Right on JP, thanks for posting that, didn't realized the numbers. Everyone in our crew is killing it these days and we're having the most fun doing it too! Loving the new site, keep up the nice work.
Robskey
Robskey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down