PDX Downhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Holly Schmitt

3 posters

Go down

Holly Schmitt Empty Holly Schmitt

Post  wooden Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:28 am

Hey man, so i feel kinda bad about your leathers and was wondering if I could buy them off you? If you're ok with it I'd like to buy them and then take them to a tailor and have them re-sewn to fit me better (they were damn tight on me but they definitely improved my speed in comparison to my huge Alpinestars).

Thanks man,

Chip

PS: I'm doing pretty well everyone, I'm in a lot of pain most of the time but the doctors here are pretty damn nice and I just got to see my xrays for the first time today... gnarly. Check out NWLB or my Facebook for the best of the xray photos. And Billy, I've heard rumors that the entry fees are going to find their way to me. I think my insurance is going to cover most of the medical bills but we'll find out once I finally get out of here.
wooden
wooden

Back to top Go down

Holly Schmitt Empty Re: Holly Schmitt

Post  billy_the_kid Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:03 pm

Glad you are doing well Chip (and also very glad that you've got good insurance!). How did the surgery go? Are you back in Issaquah? I do have some money that was donated to the "Chip Wood fund" and I'll make sure that gets to you sometime soon. I'm not sure if Steven (Holly Schmitt) checks the forums very often but I'll give him a buzz and tell him to get in touch with you. Last time I talked to him he wasn't too worried about the leathers.

billy_the_kid

Back to top Go down

Post  holly shmitt Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:32 am

im glad your ok i was wondreing if you even remebered after that gnarly wreck. it shows good integrity on your part i appreciate that. i paid 125 for them. let me know glad your doin well. holly shmitt.

holly shmitt

Back to top Go down

Post  wooden Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:53 am

Just checkin' in again, I can move my leg on my own accord now but I can't bend the knee very far and I can't put much weight at all on it. Still requires a lot of pain killers (aka advil and green, none of that silly oxy shit they had me on) to be comfortable but physical therapy starts on Thursday, they'll whip me into shape real fast I'm sure.

Anyway, if anyone talks to Holly (is his name Steven? Stephen? I don't know) please tell him to email me at chip_wood@comcast.net, I'd like to get those leathers off him and get them tailored to my size before I head to Portland for school.

Peace.
wooden
wooden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum