PDX Downhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

NEED SOME PEOPLE TO SESSION WITH

4 posters

Go down

NEED SOME PEOPLE TO SESSION WITH Empty NEED SOME PEOPLE TO SESSION WITH

Post  mediacontrol Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:03 am

Hey all! My name is Julian Martinez-Moreno and I am from Crystal Lake, Illinois (about an hour out of Chicago). I am here with my family to help my sister move in to her new place since she will be going to Western Culinary Institute this year, and I am in desperate need of some skating!
I know that the longboarding scene around Portland is pretty big and I was hoping to get in on it. I talked to JP Rowan today and he said that I should post a topic on here, seeing if anyone wanted to get together and session for a bit. I normally do dancing but im up for anything new, even just watching. Unfortunately, I left my Loaded Vanguard at home. All I have with me is a Krooked Zip Zinger (seriously, thats about it. no helmet, pads, slide gloves....nothing!)
But if anyone is up to showing me a quality time, please contact me. My hotel is in Vancouver but I can get to Portland pretty easily (the family brought a car!).
My AIM is "rascal qing"
My email is mediacontrol@gmail.com
My cell phone is (815) 382-0014
You can also reach me on Facebook, just search "Julian Ernesto Martinez-Moreno"
Please, please, PLEASE. Call, text, or IM me. I'll be in town until this Friday, but since my sister will be living here I intend to visit quite often.
Thanks!

P.S.
If you want to be my hero, I would really appreciate it if someone could bring an extra board. My zip zinger is fun, but im used to a 42" vanguard. anything will do :D

mediacontrol

Back to top Go down

NEED SOME PEOPLE TO SESSION WITH Empty Re: NEED SOME PEOPLE TO SESSION WITH

Post  lazyron Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:49 pm

if you're here this weekend. come do the portland pusher

http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registration.asp?ContestID=368

lazyron

Back to top Go down

Post  Revolutionist Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:24 am

Julian,
Some of the guys from work and I are going to go skate after work tomorrow, probably Laural Hurst. If you can make it to the shop by 7 we can all rally out there together.
Revolutionist
Revolutionist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti-Trend Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:09 am

what ron suggested would good, especially with your zip zinger... just throw some soft wheels on it. Its a cross town group cruise/session with a push race at the last 11 blocks.
Anti-Trend
Anti-Trend

Back to top Go down

Post  Revolutionist Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:05 pm

just a heads up I am not going to make it out today. I have to meet up with a rental agent so I have a place to live when I get back from Maryhill. I am down for a session on Friday if you have time before you leave town. Give me a call.
Revolutionist
Revolutionist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down