PDX Downhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Name on my leathers...(the broke ass way)

2 posters

Go down

Name on my leathers...(the broke ass way) Empty Name on my leathers...(the broke ass way)

Post  Hovey Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm

So I saw Jeremy up in Seattle post pictures of his leathers with his name painted on the back and it gave me the prod to get off my ass and make a stencil for mine. Found a typeface I liked, modified it so it's original and made a stencil. All in all not to hard of a project, maybe an hour or two into the whole project. These leathers aren't worth stitching my name on so this was the next best ghetto thing to do.

Name on my leathers...(the broke ass way) Jacket
Sorry 'bout the shitty picture quality...used the camera on my phone.
Hovey
Hovey

http://www.erichovey.com

Back to top Go down

Name on my leathers...(the broke ass way) Empty Re: Name on my leathers...(the broke ass way)

Post  sepulgreen09 Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:47 pm

looks awesom man it turned out great, what kind of paint do you use?
sepulgreen09
sepulgreen09

Back to top Go down

Name on my leathers...(the broke ass way) Empty Re: Name on my leathers...(the broke ass way)

Post  Hovey Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:10 pm

I use "Meltonian" "Nu-Life" Color Spray. Meltonian is the brand and it's made for leather, vinyl, etc. You can find it at the Oregon Leather Co. down in Chinatown or if you want to pay shipping you can get it online. It works really good as long as you clean the leather a little before you spray. Half my suit is painted with it (the black part) and I just touch it up if I fall or it gets scraped.
Hovey
Hovey

http://www.erichovey.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down