PDX Downhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

amazing package deal!!!!

2 posters

Go down

amazing package deal!!!! Empty amazing package deal!!!!

Post  Jay Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:06 pm

so, i am selling a great package deal.
i need to thin out my quiver, its getting a bit crazy.

ive got a kebbek caften(moose graphic) and a landy dropwedge(new generation). i just purchased the dropwedge at the mountain shop like not even 2 months ago. i got some grizzlies for it at the same time. one regular baseplate, one 40 degree baseplate, both with red khiros. i shaved the landy to fit randals, but i will totally throw in the grizzlies, just because. both the decks are in great shape. i am a fiberglasser, and i always glass my decks. this does amazing things for the board: structural integrity, waterproofness, chip and scratch resistance, ect. i gave the decks two completely different finishes. the caften got a clear, high gloss finish. and the landy got this very cool black matte. it looks like batman would skate it. you cant see landy's graphic anymore, but it was a corny skull, so no loss, there.
the caften has a couple of scratches before i glassed it, but nothing deep at all. the glass is cracking and chipping off around the mount holes on the caften, but i expected that. i usually just chip that off myself anyway.
the landy has no flaws and is a dream to ride.
i actually just used the caften to do the burnside bomb, and it performed beautifully!

i am not much of a bullshitter, so heres the catch: this is a package deal only. i am asking an idiotically low price, so no haggling. all i want out of this is $140, so i can get a different deck.

so, thats a glassed caften
a glassed new-gen dropwedge,
and a pair of grizzlies(with less than 5 miles on them!)
$140!!!

heres my number 503-576-1502
call me anytime at all. im up weird hours.
i will post pics, as soon as i can figure out how to do it.
i live in mcminnville, but i am up in town every week to skate, so i can bring them up, if you want. maybe we could sesh afterwards.
i posted pics on northwestlongboarding.com, because i dont know how to post them anywhere else.

thanks for looking!

jay.

Jay

Back to top Go down

amazing package deal!!!! Empty Re: amazing package deal!!!!

Post  mrpauliepants Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:33 pm

JESUS. I might be interested in that. I just don't know if I have 140 to drop right now. But DAMN.

You're gonna make someone round these parts very very happy. lol.
mrpauliepants
mrpauliepants

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:21 pm

hey i just sold the set. i dont know how to delete posts, sorry to those that got their hopes up.

thanks for the speedy reply, ashton.

i wasted no time b-lining it to the boardroom and now i am the (very)proud owner of a sexy little dropboard.

this deck is highly recommended by me.

Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down